|Who is providing this notice?
|How does FIS protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal
law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does FIS collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Give us your contact information
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes- information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Our affiliates include companies with a Metavante name and financial companies such as Fidelity National Information
Services, Inc. and Fidelity Information Services, LLC.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Non-affiliates we share with can include your payees.
A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- FIS does not jointly market.